“Enjoy a variety of trips to Wonju through circuit tours”
|Interval times||Wonju Station||Terminal||Manjong Station||Seowonju Station||Ganhyeon Tourist Area (Suspension Bridge at Sogeumsan Mountain)||Wonju Rail Bike||Oak Valley (Hansol Sculpture Park)||Museum SAN||Terminal||Gangwon Province administrative building (Miro Art Market)||Hanji park||Wonju Station (arrival)|
|Category||Adults||Teenagers or children||Disabled, army, senior residents||Infants/toddlers under 36 months|
|Day pass||KRW 5,000||KRW 3,000||KRW 3,000||No charge|
There is no bus operation every Monday.
- 1-Day Free Pass : Visitors can hop on and hop off freely at their desired tourist spots using the 1-Day Free Pass, and there are nine operations per day
- Free Wi-Fi is provided inside buses.
- Those with a boarding pass can receive a 20% discount when entering paid tourist spots.
- Rides can be refused if users lose their boarding pass or do not carry it.
- Operated year-round, but closed Mondays (operational where Monday is a public holiday) and on January 1, Lunar New Year’s and Chuseok Holiday
- Departure time may be delayed according to traffic conditions.
- No charge for infants or toddlers under 36 months, allowed only when accompanied by adults; in other cases, child rate is applied