Ppongnip Hwangtae Bap
(mulberry leaf and dried pollack rice)
- Unchae / Tel : +82-33-747-1994
- Cheongjeong Goeul Myeongga / Tel : +82-33-766-9400
- Mihyang / Tel : +82-33-747-5652
- Uriso / Tel : +82-33-747-4714
- Seomgang Hanuchon / Tel : +82-33-733-3007
The dish, called “ppongnip hwangtaebap” in Korean, is a delicacy of Wonju made with clean natural ingredients produced in the city and served with fresh herbs. Rice cooked with organic mulberry leaves that are good for preventing adult diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure and dried pollack is a low-calorie healthy food that has a rich and savory taste.